Saturday 29 January 2022

putting it out there

 post # 3284

I retrieved the newspaper. Some days ago, it seemed that moving the house about 20 ft to the SouthEast was required. The newspaper was that far short of hitting the porch.
Aha, wait a few days and the paper arrived on the doorstep. Success and no move required.

I've tried several apps that are casual games such as ' June s Journey ', ' WordLots ' etc. And lately, ' Detecitve Sherlock ' and ' Differences - See the Difference ' were loaded. All but the last have also been uninstalled.
I'm willing to give them a try but not pay money - meaning, I watch ads for other casual game apps < and businesses too >. And Google is building a profile on me from these downloads. Google knows that I'm of average intelligence and cheap.

The day is cold and crisp. The air is like a wall as you reach for the TorStar. Warm is coming - as in hovering within 3 degrees of freezing.

Today s theme, revolves around a short story contest in the TorStar. 2 500 words < counted out > open to adults. I read the rules and am actively ' hemming and hawing '. Some would call this planning or strategizing - but you know me better 
Several ideas have popped into my head and popped right out, too !

We did takeout, halibut platter. There is plenty leftover as well. In fact, indoor dining is restored on Monday. The capacity limit is 50 % and there is ansgt concerning hich businesses can open. 2 other openings were followed by closing periods. Our Premier < big boss, dude or dud > claims that it hurts him to order closing.
I notice that his paycheque stayed ' whole '.

No comments:

Post a Comment