Thursday 27 January 2022

a poor fan

 of sports. I think that I've become a little jaded when it comes to sports esp. the pros

I really don't care. M was watching the Raptors, our NBA team - yes, couldn't care one way or the other

Netflix raised their rate. I watched a winner, though,       ' the Last Full Measure '. A presentation based on the true story of an Air Force Para Rescue jumper in VietNam. The PJ saved many soldiers and lost his life. He was supposed to get the Medal of Honour but got a star instead.
Thirty years later, a DOD lawyer gets the job of fighting for that MOH. Tied up in red tape and political shenanigans, finally by presidential order - the MOH is presented. 

The day is pleasant looking but COLddddd ! It s a presence in itself, there and you notice. Plus flurries.

We eat in < again, > and we do takeout but it s my turn and my specialty is pancakes. Simple and we both enjoy the product

And the verdict ! Maybe, the fluffiest and sweetest, yet. But I'm biased.

However, leftovers are now, snacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment