Saturday 25 February 2023

🙏 As the World ......

 🙏

turns

spins

does it thing. 
no coffee yet. decided that re hydration was needed. not quite the same kick, you know !
seems the trend for now but I'm sleeping through the night
yeah !!!!! am I better rested. no. oh, well.
lets see sleep thru the night and perky and happyYep. a little too much to hopr for
apparently, if I take ' Sleep -Eze ' or ' Night All ' then I'll be fine

Whoops ! didn't get far on CBC online and found this for T.o.

Hazard:
Reduced visibility at times in heavy snow.
Slippery surfaces due to accumulating snow.
Local accumulations near 5 cm.

Timing:
This morning into early this afternoon.

 OMFL [ pardon the language ] but I have a new hat
somehow in the kufuffle of airport trauma,, yes, I lost my Tilley hat.
I sent two notices to ' lost and found ' s for the airport and WestJet. After 2 weeks, no joy.
M.. decided that my persona is ' hat and blonde '. She ordered a replacement Tilley

lo and behold - there is a Tilley sale AND the hat arrived 2 days ago. A little darker and little broader in the brim

Thus, if you see this image in real life

on the streets etc
its me underneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment