Thursday 9 February 2023

𒅳 Not Feeling Tip Top

 𒅳

Oops ! bit of a sore throat
gargled w/ salt water last night
body is a bit achy
juice then coffee, in a few minutes -> back to bed for sure

Coffee + Irish Cream [ I won't going out today ]
Took an ibuprofen, to take the edge of the achy feeling

Now, this is when I think of all the things that need doing around the place.
When I'm feeling well - not so much gets done.

So far, the ibupofen is a winner. The IPA called ' Boneshaker ' not so much. I didn't realize that Boneshaker was 7.1 % in alcohol. However, I'm betting that Boneshaker relly didn't hurt.

The story. 

I felt that things were slowing down on this Dell laptop. i investigated and tried some minor restore trickies. Nope.

Finally. I said ' lets do it '. Chrome calls it                  " powerwash " but to everyone else the term is            ' factory reset ' or back to when you got the machine.

however. the powerwash cleanses the machine of everything not ' Google ' meaning that you need to : 

sync information via Google across the account

have taken the step that your main storage of data is in the ' cloud ' or in this specific case in ' Google drive '. My machine is set to send downloads direct to Google drive.

I haven't found anything missing - yet.

Alrighty. is it better. faster. less glitchy

Dunno, sort of OK


No comments:

Post a Comment