Friday 24 February 2023

💏 the Importance of Close Friendships

💏 

for metal health. Did not read the article in CBC online. But a good reminder

As well, Antarctic scientists studying glacier melt say ' its not too late '

Wow ! that is positive [ also, didn't read the actual body of the story ].

The plows came [ surprise ]. We don't expect to get plowed out at all. The garbage cans got knocked over.
Its freezing cold out there -like its winter [ 10 to 17 F w or w/out windchill }

The fallback. Coffee and typing to the void

one of the movie lines that I quote, from the   '  Ghost and the Darkness ' , does not seem to exist in the form that I remember.
I cannot find ' the struggle is the glory '
This inconsistency might be minor b/c I do find ' the glory in the struggle ' etc. in Google search. So, possible the same meaning
BUT. I really like the quote or maybe I recall the the scene from the movie.

Our memories though are fickle things. 

Doesn't matter - I'm still using the quote

There was a chance of freezing drizzle / ice pellets falling on top of the snow that we got Wed through Thurs night. We perhaps lucked out. The driveway was in pretty decent shape at 5:30 ish


No comments:

Post a Comment