Saturday 18 February 2023

💚 we got a heart theme

 💚

Almost made it through. Woke up 4:30 AM, dry, coughing the usual. Tried nasal rinse and then sprayed w/ decongestant. I'm clear now but its been 40 min.
AND the Dell [ this machine ] balked on starting. I attempted several ideas.
Normally, open the lid and the screen lights.
The ticket was to plug the laptop in and try ' power '.
Da da !!!

You're not sitting there, imagining that I know why ' plug in and try to start ' worked, I hope. 

I performed the CBC on line sweep. No, I'm not reporting anything
Not a glimmer of hope
except coyotes are still mating

BTW, basically, I've stopped posting on FB. The love affair is over. And it wasn't much. 

Oh, oh ... looks like this blog is social media central for me.

The next step, to formally shut down the page.

Sickness report. Well, chest is sore [ irritated ] but w/ nasal rinse [ 2 x ] and some Mucinex [ anti phlegm meds ] the day looks promising. Really. I've mulled over exercising today.
Kinda make p for the off week. BUT wisdom says ' we are starting back slowly

And actually, I'm not going anywhere, meaning this exercise thing must be forever [ or as long as you can - policy ]

Dilemma time. Whats for dinner. Its likely a trip to Metro [ grocery store for takeaway, anything, at this point ]


No comments:

Post a Comment