Monday 13 February 2023

🐛 Boy !

 🐛 bug is going away [ please ]

Last night, spent my sleeping time trying to breath. Finally, at 3A w/ a new dose of Buckley s and a salt water rinse - I found a comfortable position [ propped up ].
M.. said to try this but truth, took a bit of flopping around.
Report : the Cold and Flu pills are due to wear off in 30 min. And I am not sure if I need any more. 

I am way better than yesterday morning, albeit, tired.

Going for coffee.

Discovery. I'll need to salt water rinse more often to feel better.

Thus, no meds today. Water, a little beer and coffee.

Just tired and not able to get a good sleep during the day [ stuffed up a bit ]

Admission, I broke down and took an ibuprofen for the headache that had been w/ me all day and it helped big time.


No comments:

Post a Comment