Friday 10 February 2023

⽧ Have a Cold BUT meds kicking in

 ⽧ kangxi for sickness. See, I'm a pitiful sight in any language

Last night, started out semi - OK. Then a stuffed up nose, body ache got to be too much.
I performed a shamanistic ritual. Salt water rinse [ helped a little ]. Followed by two horse size capsules of Buckley s Cold and Flu.

Aha, slept peacefully after about 20 minutes. 
Reporting, that we had rain all day Thurs.

Coffee and Irish cream, I won't be driving. 
I gave in. I took the 1 000 mg acetominophen [ NeoCitran Flu Total ]
or mega drugs for colds. This NeoCitran is the daytime formula or non drowsy mode. Likely, I needed the knockout verion.
However, I'll probably sleep anyway.
Really, this cold / flu affliction is luckily minor [ so far ]

BTW, step by step, I'm getting my laptop back to how it was set up prior to powerwash.
Quite the learning experience. Read here ' pain the ass '

THEN is the laptop faster. Barely.
At least, I tried and if anything goes wrong and I need reset                 [ please, NO ] Well, I can bungle through about 90 % of it.

Now, if anyone says learning is pleasurable - they were not talking about computers. or disarming bombs
or survivng diarrhea


No comments:

Post a Comment