Tuesday 7 February 2023

🐇Up and Typing

🐇 a rabbit symbol for the New Year

Google tracked me to Florida. Google Timeline had me in 6 cities for JA. St Pete Beach, Pasedena, Tampa, etc. Plus, GT knew that I was at the ' Texas Roadhouse ', PJ s OysterBar and Horse and Jockey Pub.
GT did fail to notice that I didn't appreciate the ' Jockey '

The story : awake at 5 AM
a little groggy but not able to fall back to sleep
coffee made
however, I slept right through from approx 10 PM
perhaps a nap will be needed - shock and surprise there

OMFL. Or someting like that. I deleted ' Stadia ' from my Apps list. Stadia is an out of date gaming app. What games ?
Dunno. Why did I have Stadia ? Dunno.
One idea. Did Stadia come along w/ the gaming mouse. I didn't game but maybe having the mouse brought an automatic app too.
BTW, Stadia is being phased out by Google.

In fact, I'm discovering reams of information about Google and this latop and Chrome. Sort of, the more that I know, the more that I realize, that I don't kow much at all. OMFL.

Chore ( s ) of the day. Snow removal. The driveway narrowed over the past month. The snowplow creeps further from the edge and snow drifts replace ashphalt. I hacked away at the leading edges and burrowed into the edge. These actions will increase the snow melt dramatically in these places.
Further, the backdeck had snow / ice build up + on the adjacent boardwalk access. This deck and walkway combo represents 2 exits from the house [ other than frontdoor and basement walkout ]. I prefer to keep these clear for fire exit etc.

As well, the plow service charges approx $ 20 a bag for snow melter. The guys often glob it down as they spread the stuff. I took a broom and shovel and gathered up the excess and sprinkled ice melter onto the snow drift edge on the driveway.

THEN. We visited the Doc who was to give M .. her cortisone shot for back pain. Turns out that was ' 6  shots ' total.
XXXXXX fingers that there will be success. More to follow, I'm sure

BTW. M ..s  Pixel 6 a arrived. I found that Google was offering a $ 100 discount. Considering the trouble we had w/ Tracfone this trip and the lack of updates and service by Motorola for the G 8 + that she had, no doubt a good move.




No comments:

Post a Comment