Wednesday 22 February 2023

💔 part of life

💔 

M.. fell [ again ]. I ended up calling 911. All the contacts were proficient. The paramedics and firefighters were able and efficient. In my defence, it took 3 of those guys to lift M.. from floor to sitting on the bed.
M.. could barely move and no way that I could shift her even a little [ let alone to bed ]
We were 5 1/2 h all in at the hospital. Tests were negative and the wait long ish.

Bad news is our weather warning of wintry conditions esp. for sidewalks and roads. Very slippy is coming to our neighbourhood.

Apologies. Not mcuh in the way of good news this post.

However, my typing setup, Duet 11 inch laptop hooked to the 22 inch TV and using BluTooth keyboard and mouse is the ' bees knees '

A bit of kuffufle setting up BUT what the  'hey' I've got time.

No comments:

Post a Comment