Wednesday 15 February 2023

💙 or red plus one

 💙 for FE 15

Just when you think that it all comes together - right

I slept slightly uncomfortable.
Last night, after a thorough rinse, while watching TV, I got stuffed up { ? ]. M .. suggested nasal spray. I haven't tried that so far. Well, although out of date - success.
But between 3 - 4 AM, I was fighting to breathe. I turned to nasal rinse and it got the job done.
However, my throat got raspy from coughing. I' m drinking hot water, lemon and honey [ for throat relief ]

I'm winning the battle in fit and starts
AND I turned to Otrivin nasal spray, once more.

In truth, I have a history w/ Otrivin. When I was early teens, I developed fearful headaches. These bouts did not qualify as migraines [ ????? ]. The solution was eye exercises. Three dimensional puzzles.
After about 3 weeks [ or so ], the presiding eye Dr [ Setsu Weldon ] says ' why is your nose always running '

BINGO. Blocked sinuses. 2 bottles of Otrivin, later, no more headches.
Oh, I needed glasses.

I rode the elliptical for 30 something today. Flet like crap afterward

However, grateful to sweat a little- wash the demons out


No comments:

Post a Comment