Thursday 16 February 2023

💛 still a heart

💛  why not

In the never ending saga, I was forced to administer ' Buckley s Cold and Sinus ' veterinary horse capsules. Those liqui gels are BIG.
Plus, I found a sleeping posture that was almost comfortable and I slept.
Some tremendous hacking overnight. I made sure that I got some lemon and honey w/ warm water [ hydration therapy ] and think of propping  myself up for another few hours.

Managed a semblance of normality, coffee, brekkies [ very late, to boot ] and lit out for lunch from Skyland [ Chinese -y takeaway hot table ]. Also, a side trip to Shoppers Drug Mart to re - stock on cold / flu / sicky supplies. BTW, the shelves were 30 % empty space.

Lunch. Was chinese - y in the main. But sushi made a slight deviation toward Japanese - y. Deep fried chicken legs made a detour toward clogged arteries.  There is enough left for two meals. I recognize that those noodles in the combo [ noodles and 2 mains ] are loaded w/ grease. Thus, I make sure to spread those noodles over multi meals.

As at now. 1 / 2 a beer, NeoCitran [ cold and flu ] and a nasal rinse.
Apologies if this is ' old hat ' / disgusting / not of any interest.
Or " This is Your Life, Mr Jones "  ( ?????? movie )

Sleep ! 
Sleep ?


No comments:

Post a Comment