Thursday 16 August 2012

Be careful who you laugh at...

There is a commercial for Hanes, underwear. Michael Jordan goes along and cuts the tag from someone's t-shirt. Ah, thanks. I thought what a useless commercial who cares !
At the Tractor Store ( think of Wonderland for supposed grown up men ) the clearance table had long sleeve thermal T s ( kinda dimpled finish ) on sale 1/2 off. The tag has been itching me since I put the shirt on. I've cut the tag 3 times to make it smaller. Now its a coloured strip on  the collar. Should have bought Hanes.

The Tractor Store is  ' TSC ' on the sign( modernized, anagram from Tractor Store Company ). I mentioned the Tractor store and some of my cottage neighbours didn't recognize the name, they know it as  TSC ( right again, sometimes ).

Once while waiting at the cashier counter, the lady picked up the phone ( I only heard one end of the conversation ) " No, we don't sell cookware. I'm sure, we never have "
One of the employees said " Ask her if she bought it on TV "  . Cashier says " Yes " The other employee says " Tell her, we are not The Shopping Channel "

Mitt the Schmitt Romney has stated that he would not re-new Baranke as the Fed Chair, if Mitt gets elected. Great, finding out your job is gone if you vote the wrong way.
Vote Democratic, Ed.

Republicans in Pa. voted to change election law. you must present photo I.D. to register to vote. Therefore, people such as Nancy .... who have voted before will be ineligible, this time. Nancy was the cover girl for this story on PRI last night.
Analysis showed 1 million people will be unable to vote. The largest percentage are poor to lower middle class. This segment would vote predominately, Democrat.
I've always felt the poor, coloured and disadvantaged should vote Democrat. They don't, see what I know about politics.

They found body parts, west of the city in Mississauga. The foot was sent to Forensics in T.O.. The foot belongs to a woman. Why ? The toe nails were painted yellowy orange. Now guys, this is sexist, we like yellow on our nails, right.

Weather warming up and humid. Lawn looks like the jungle. I raised the lawn mower four weeks ago, to try and save the grass from being too short. Now, it needs cutting twice a week. I figure tho', the longer grass will re-cover faster from the drought. Send out roots etc. Thats the theory anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment