Wednesday 13 July 2022

a Day Report

well. I re - organized the truck. Some accessories needed setting up.
I cleaned up. Amazing how items are tossed around and left scattered

Then. I bagged some charcoal pieces in a J Cloth [ wiping type cloth ] to make an odour absorber. The reference came from ' Woman s World ', the July issue. And come on. Charcoal bits and a cloth { oh, it was used pantyhose in the article ]. I figured blue check J Cloth was better looking than pantyhose. Maybe, I woman could get away w/ a pantyhose bundle under the front seat ?

Now, the truck really doesn't look better. But the overall appearance is orderly { maybe }. Primarily, I re - attached the saddlebags that got removed while transporting passengers in the back.

Saddlebags. Thus, a long time ago, in this galaxy, I was gifted the saddlebags from M. The saddlebags went over the bench seat in my first truck. This version of truck has bucket seats w/ no middle seat back. Thus, I separated the two sides and attached each to the seat backs of driver and passenger.
This method is poor. The attachment is rudimentary at best. However, it maintains the use of the saddlebags. 

oh, weather. Sunny and summery in all ways. Not vicious hot w/ a slight wind. See. Great.

Our problem.Dinner. As in ' whats for dins ?  '. Our usual difficulty. Aha ! he says leftovers.





No comments:

Post a Comment