Thursday 21 July 2022

Achieving Normalcy

apparently, the H / H blanket that had us for several days is leaving.
We still get some rain

but temperatures are reputed to be in summer range of values
Well, the A/C keeps chugging along.

And we run a fan aimed over the stairwell. The theory is that the flow of air will keep the cooler air from ' sinking ' down the stairwell. If this is true ......
then maybe I can stop one or two cycles of the A/C system per day.


if not true,
at the very least the temperature in the living room is approx 0.5 to 1 degree cooler w/ the box fan ' on '. W/ fan, the living room is comfortable and not a ' clingy ' kind of warm.

Oh, and low volt fans are running in my bathroom and downstairs hall.
My bathroom was never connected to the central air ducts.

The house came w/ an electric baseboard heater for my bathroom and a ceiling sucking out fan. Nuts !
Instead, I had a fan and heater installed w/ its own thermostat. Way better.
As well, since I believe in moving air to keep the place fresher, the baby fan runs to achieve that purpose.

In the downstairs, a baby fan runs to, yes, circulate air. W/ only two of us, I figure that we need a supplement to exchange the air.
And there is a floor vent fan in the bedroom to force cooler air into the bedroom.

We run a few fans. But the air does move. Cheaper ? Who knows ! The theory s mine , the cost is mine 
Or M s as she is so fond of reminding me.

Hey, its humid out there and breeze is non effective

PHysio, tonight. Yes, it hurts. But I'll ice and rest

Tomorrow is another day

No comments:

Post a Comment