Saturday 2 July 2022

' Hey there, Mr Sun

 post # 3435

its so good to be w/ you ' ELO

Dumb. Last night, I lay in bed and listenend to the audio file  that I have on my phone w/earphones. Then I switched to YouTube.

I am so tired. But I did sleep through to morning. Bonus : we are not going to work. Everyday is Saturday. Hey, it is Saturday.

Plus, I discovered that my fav movie is on Prime. " Clara " is about redemption through science and arty fartsy thinking. Finding a new sentient world, and re - discovering the meaning of Life. Whooo .....
all in one stupid sentence

What got done today ? We made mac and cheese from scratch. Ala Madame Benoit, Microwave Cooking book. Actually, M did the sauce and I did the elbow mac.
Verdict. Tasty. And known. We know what went into the sauce. Milk, butter, aged cheddar, flour and care.

Obviously, we were msiing the ' red dye # 3 ' that makes the ' mac n' cheese ' packaged sauce - orangy... yellowish

We didn't miss the colour

`

No comments:

Post a Comment