Friday 15 July 2022

Different Horses

 Or 

I never blogged from my phone, like now.


Can you guess ..... who ?

The shot was of the wildflowers And the wildflowers are taller than the fakey pink plastic ones

I didn't notice my shadow til I got inside. However, I would rate the wildflowers as substantial, now.

Still summer weather 80 today and both heat and humididty build for the weekend. Following will come rain and thundershowers

The official verdict from the physio ' you have a rotator cuff injury '
For a while, my right shoulder has been producing a sharp pain during some exercises. Before the injury became debilitating, I figured  ' go get it sorted'. After many tests of range of motion and strength. Yes, a supinator muscle strain. Unfortunately, this could have been a muscle tear that healed a bit.
Thus, no weights [ except for her prescribed ones ] and let s see if we can make it heal.
She is hopeful. So, I am hopeful.
Tonight, well, typing hurts [ seriously] shrugging hurts.
She said ice and rest for a day



No comments:

Post a Comment