Saturday 23 July 2022

So, Up at 6 AM

coffee and typing

Seems pretty much, as before. Can't get back to sleep. 

Follow up. I am trying to ID the wildflowers. So far, there are cornflowers, asters [ 2 varieties ] and Glyphos. 

A heat alert is a warning for today. And humidity will be a factor.

And I just re - awoke - seems that I could sleep after all.

Yes, officially a smoker of a day. Reports say, take care to watch for signs of heat related trouble.

On a hot day, it s got to be takeout for lunch / find. Thus, Little Caesars it was. Our fav, Deep dish Canadian.

All meat, scattered on a dough bed

plus some grease, natch'.

Delicious!

Rotator cuff, re - visited. I've been icing as per instructions from the physio lady. Today, on YouTube, I looked up self massage for the supraspinatus [ my problem, we think ]. Interesting. Lots of people must ahve this problem. 
This physio guy teaches how to locate the insertion of the supra tendon. My problem area. 

Crikey. I've been icing the wrong position - based on the guy. However, the YT guy talked about a snesitive spot on the tendon and where I've been icing is. BUT the new place that he sugggests is tender as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment