Monday 25 July 2022

A Sunny Day - Post rain

 and drying out. We get seasonal normal for 5 days. Humidity down w/ full sun. And I'm fishing tomorrow.

Sadly, the fishing friends were at a vacation cottage and caught more bass in the week than I have since season opened for bass.

There is still time to make a comeback.

Again. On YouTube, my rotator cuff injury is very common and loads of videos are promising speedy and easy recovery.
Self massage [ not my favourite ], stretches and  preventative steps. I even tried using the masage chair w/ mixed results. 
The chair was never meant for shoulders or upper arms. Thus, I need to contort myself to hit the right spot [ insertion point of the tendon ].

The best part is understanding what physio laddy has veen trying to do.

From Brett Anderson at Accuweather, an update on July weather:

Farther north in Canada, it looks like a fairly strong west to east flow of air will be dominant during July, which will reduce the risk of long-lasting heat waves and dry spells, as systems will move through every few days with opportunities for some rainfall or cooler, less humid conditions.

I always want to verify or check, the prognostications vs what really happens weather wise. I'd say, Brett was pretty much on the money.

Well, troops, I met w/ the Bank Rep and  moved some funds around. I shopped at the Dollar Store to buy plastic fencing for the wildflowers. Does it make sense to put a fence aorund the wild floweers ? The ' wildies ' needed some boundary - growing all over.
At Metro, I bought the makings of a picnic lunch for home. Shaved ham and beef. Rolls of 2 kinds, nachos and salads. Not cheap. But they set the mood. Inda of a laidback meal. No cooking. Kitchen stays cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment