Thursday 7 July 2022

" Vitare Viyah "

 the wind is blowing { in Ukranian ]

" These events take place in a dystopian world "

That is often the introduction to a movie or book.

I realized this morning, that the TorStar or CNN or ..... can use that every day.

My wildflowers are a foot tall now. And believe it or not TALLER than the fake pink blossoms.  The wildflowers are supposedly perennials [ come back next year, I think ]. No bees or birds as of yet.

Please ! pollinators come and enjoy.

Now, in perspective. Yesterday was phenomenal. Gas in the city was $ 1.86 / L but Old Railroad was 1.66 [ YEAH ! ] 
The E Tec 75 ran like a champ. Its a 2008 manufacture. Plus E Tec or really Evinrude is no longer in production.

I've been lauding, the gas additive, " Seafoam " [ available at all department stores ]. I've likely added 4 cans since 2020. I noticed that the gas tank was at about 1/3 full [ the guage says a 1 / 4 ]. I took out the last compartment in the boat and actually saw the gas level.
The theory was that Seafoam would clean out deposits and gunk form the engine.

Thus, yesterday, I added a can to the 1 / 3 tank. The directions say to add 15 mL per gallon or somesuch. Crap !
I added the whole can. OK. Seafoam, clean that engine.

I recognize that Seafoam could be doing very little. But like a religious fanatic

I BELIEVE  

No, Seafoam is working.

I always wanted to name and label the bassboat " Gray Lady " [ its three tone gray, white and a blue flash ( ? )
or ' BassAckwards ' [ I think that I saw that somewhere on a boat ]

No, you are correct. Its new name is ' SEAFOAM ' 
the wonder dog or boat. 

Betcha, if I put that name on the Stratos - she'll run even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment