Wednesday 20 July 2022

Groggy

 I didn't sleep well, Monday nite. I saw the clock every hour [ I think ] and managed to drop off about 6 AM for an hour of laying there

I remember nothing from last night [ Tues sleep time ]. Head on pillow and eyes open at 7:40 AM. BUT .....
I'm barely awake
coffee in hand and typing
OK a recap of yesterday.......

The drive both ways was traffic free [ people on holidays ? ] The day as mentioned was H / H however, we did have some cloud cover off and on.
A friend texted and said ' well, maybe the evening bite will be better '
I looked at Jm and thought ' really ? '. We had come in from the morning venture and slurped down ice water as fast as possible

At 4:30PM, Jm look at his watch and says ' we can watch half a movie and head for home '. I thought ' this is so sane '

Obviously, not a great fishing day....however, we did not force ourselves to suffer. 

We broke one of the rules of fishing " fish at least three times longer than it took you to drive there, to your fishing spot "
[ to make it worth your while ] -
You know " don't care !  "

Today will continue our warmish trend w/ humidity. And rain is likely in the next day or two.  


The view from down the lawn

No comments:

Post a Comment