Friday 22 July 2022

the Ice ( ing ) Man

 Cometh. Yes. Phys lady had at me last night.

Thus, ice pack sitting on my upper arm  Apparently, Phys lady and I agree on ice vs heat.

1 icing can more effectively bring circulation

2 icing brings down swelling and will not harm the healing process

3 if icing works then you'll know right away ( Phys Dr a long time ago ) and keep doing it.


The Wildflowers went ' wild '  Please note there are no plastic flowers, anymore .

Very pleased.

Butterflies 🦋 please arrive 😍 

Calling All Pollinators !!

^^^^^^

Everything above was done on my phone. I didn't say ' cell phone ' b/c what else could it be ???
Well, is it better. I dunno. Typing is harder.

Jm on Tues. had no trouble [ maybe ] sitting in the boat typing. He uses his thumbs - while I'm hunt and peck w/ one finger. 
However, gettting photos in the blog is slightly easier. Previously, I would take the picture and thenemail myself to download onto the Google Docs or Files. W/ the phone its ' select ' photo and load.

Betcha there is an even easier way to do this. 

To be fair. I'm supposed to ' download ' straight to Google Drive but maybe thats only the laptops [ both Chromebooks ]. And I suppose that I could get the phone to download right to Google Drive.
So far, just a mystery !
The mystery of the computer. 

BTW, there is this pop up window sometimes that indicates how to ' one finger navigate ' OMG
Two fingers is hard enough. I still rely on a mouse to use the Chromebooks.
I just chuckle when someone demonstrates a ' shortcut ' for the Chromebook ' I have a screenshot of the ' shortcuts ' for a Chromebook keyboard. The bloody thing is a page. [ control, x blah blah ] to shrink the photo or switch to something

??????? OMG
Oh, the best was  ' how to cut and paste ' using ' control and letters '. I guess someone gets it
Not me.







No comments:

Post a Comment