Thursday 14 July 2022

Failure to Launch

 let s see ... so many meanings

You may not know this, except half the world did - Prime Day [s] happened.
I dutifully scanned some 100 pages on the laptop and chose one item. I thought about pressing the ' BUY ' icon

... and didn't. Upshot. I failed to buy on Prime Day. 
The driver for our area lost out on a trip to our door. He must have gone by and said ' failure to launch '

We are in full summer. Sun and some humidity..... 

What s in bloom. The wildflowers have reached that stage. My allergic rash was in full ' blossom ' last night [ and itch too ].
This rash is old hat for me. I do believe that this is a plant allergy. And a seasonal / early event for me. But ' darn ' if I can figure out what plant that I touched. Although, after fishing on Monday at the Q' - well, anything.

Before and after ' new lighting for photos '



 

Supposedly, there was a lighting fix. Google did it automatically. Listen, ifffin you don't see a difference, no worries. Just say " Crikey, the guy is getting desperate !

Yes, a terrific day, all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment