Saturday 22 September 2012

My Problems are small

You know its good when you realize your problems are really, small.
Sympatico headlines include " Tom Cruise not spending time w/ Suri ". Do we need to know about this, nope. Well, I'm not visiting Suri either and they're probably glad.

We have typical S. On fall, oh yes, its official, this afternoon fall arrives. Rain last night, overcast and 57 F. Supposedly, the overcast will mostly go away ,this aft.

Yesterday, I went to the Italian store for taralli. Don't go when you're hungry. Got the taralli and TWO bags of I-tai cookies. At the Superstore which is shopper-ese for - here's a Walmart plus a gigantic foodstore - I bought apple slices and soda water. The prices are low and the slow is checkout. Even self-checkout was time consuming. At the live checkout, you line up and wait for a cashier to signal.

Nobody knew me at the I-tai. store ,  I was a stranger. Oh well, anonymity can be all right too.

The apple slices are fried in butter 'til browned. Add some raisins and honey and I guess its almost candy apples. This apple concoction is combined w/ yoghurt, Fibre 1 cereal and a chopped Fibre 1 bar. This mixture b/comes my apple crisp.

Yesterday, a coolish day, chicken bones, leeks and carrots were the stock. Rice and smoked turkey and green peas were the ingredients for home-made soup.Not bad and so appropriate for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment