Tuesday 4 September 2012

Strange happenings

Its raining or very o/cast here at QMH. I'm internetting inside and service is slow.

Yesterday, H/H , for sure. A deerfly or horsefly went after someone else besides me.
There were two other guys in the boat and somehow the ' biter ' found them and not me. I was in shorts and T-shirt b/c of the heat.
Couldn't believe it when the other guys started swatting and avoiding the little blighter.
However, they're both Oriental ,so maybe its an Eastern thing for these deerflies.

Went adventuring this morning b/c I got chased off the river w/ thunder and rain.
It was uncomfortable in the QMH, so I took off for Ptrbro. No, Tractor store. came home w/ bags of ?????? stuff.

Updating at 8:00 PM

Service on dial- up internet, was so slow this aft that I gave up.

This morning, I slid out for 25 min or so. Got 1 lmbass and I think a muskie bit off the line. whatever I had on the line - had real weight.

I tried getting out again about 5 but the downpour never let up. Went down to the boat. Figured that I would prop up the rails on the marine railway, since I was getting wet , anyway. This meant going into the water.

Fitzed around the QMH, there's always something to organize or re-do.

At Michael's - a arts and crafts store - it was Senior's Day - 10 % off. The prices are very good for most stuff, so another 10 % off is decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment