Thursday 27 September 2012

You Know your old...

... ish, when.  The graduates from the high school where you taught, organize a re-union at the Court House. You got to the website and the venue is a dance club.

I guess that I would have called it a disco - back when - back when , what , I haven't a clue. I'm desperately, trying to envision what you would do at a dance club that fit with a re-union. Maybe the gist is you don't need to worry about entertainment or talking. 
The hostess that answered the phone confirmed there is some sort of high school get to-gether. I'm thinking if I were on Facebook - I could get more info from the re-union site, or maybe  not.

Beuti day going here , bright and cool.

I'm still trying to wake up. Went to bed about 10 and woke at 4:30 and then lay awake til 7 something - roused at 8:10 and realized it was time to rise. Perhaps the day will be good to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment