Wednesday 26 September 2012

The joy of Shopping

Or not.  A survey by BMO found that a majority of Canadians shop to feel better. The respondents claim that they spent $ 3750 last year, feeling better.

Fishing was non-productive. 2 trips and 3 rock bass and 1 underclass walleye. Wind was gusting S or SW 20 KPH and blew steadily both Tues afternoon and Wed AM. The temperature was reasonable but the wind was chill. Actually, fairly uncomfortable despite some brief periods of warmth.

Our read on the U.S. presidential race has Obama separating from Romney. I recall in the
the early stages of the Republican primaries, Democrats were saying that they were salivating thinking that Romney would get the nod. Asked about Ron Paul ( I think ) the Democrat think tank said they would never get quite that lucky.

We drove to Bobcaygeon to-day for discount shoes. Discount for some people b/c a month ago I paid full price for my shoes. I needed extra width and didn't want to settle for extra length so the shoes would fit. All shoes on sale were the narrow widths.

Story of my life, everything on sale is XXS or XXL or XXXL. Well, anyway its not my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment