Wednesday 24 February 2021

Delicious Country Meats 🍖

 from Lehman s. < I love their little ' icons ' >

OK swept through the CBC on line offerings   if you are seeking good news    go somewhere else

Temperature will cross 40 today but rain / snow / anything will fall. Two more days of close to freezing and then 3 days of warm

Last night, I admitted to cousin W that I'm not a good podcast listener. I have such a short attention span that I'm always hoping to jump ahead to the good parts - and constntly disappointed. Well, I promised to try.

' I just found out her ghost left town
The Queen of California is stepping down - Get down '

John Mayer lyrics to ' Queen of California

Sally ' bathed ' in Lunn
Rising, rising, rising
the light and airy one
How to serve her
Join a longing quest
Jamming yoghurt
lemon curd for zest

Second go round
Streamlined try
Steamed the kitchen, sigh
All prepped up and set
Homemade simple yet
Pleasing all a taste

I'm working on an ode to  " Sally who are you  "

  

No comments:

Post a Comment