Wednesday 17 February 2021

the Last day of Freeze

 your face off. Today s # s are 12 and windchill 2F. We warm up a bit for 5 days.

The snow got shoved aside on the roads and the city can move < maybe >

I'm typing / coffee close. BTW, yesterday the downstairs bathroom registered 62 in the AM. Trust me that is cool. In fact, I can't recall a lower number.

So, what happened today. the highlight was pancakes for dinner. I usually refuse pancakes in restaurants on the grounds that mine are better. Ditto. Served w/ Johnsonville breakfast sausage - well, dyno - mite, babeee !

M has her pancakes w/ table syrup. I'm a purist b/c I choose corn syrup < its pure invert sugar > and fruit < peaches this time >. If anything will kill your liver its gonna be that invert sugar. I grew up on Beehive Golden Corn Syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment