Thursday 11 February 2021

Make It Fresh! 😄

A Sally Lunn ?

#2936 < FYI, I give the post # , more for me than you, a reminder >

The Lehman s banner for today, is for making baby food and yoghurt yourself . Crikey ! Sally Lunn was all that I could manage.

Yes, swept through the CBC on line offerings. Surprise ! it is cold outside. My own private observations - the downstairs bathroom temperature reading which sits at 64 F says its cold. BTW, I've seen that reading hit 63 before.
Pandemic, Variants and vaccine, top the list.
I've vowed to re - do Sally Lunn. Certainly, I'll do it better ? Right ! Maybe ?
We shall see said the Zen Master.

For Lee Valley acqusitions, we have a lumber bracket < actually, at the Quarter Mile House > that conveniently holds 2 x4 etc in three layers. Making the lumber easy to find.
Lumber wise, there is a pocket chain saw for times when thats all thats available. A set of poles that telescope from 3 ft to 12 ft. OK, who needs 3 different sizes ? Guess, LV had them on sale at half price. These are not flimsy suckers but robust industrial type items. Do I use them ? Not often. But when I need them - you get it.

Further, the announcements are rolling out re: college lacrosse. Several teams have played multiple games notably Utah and Denver. And JHU and the BIg 10 start Feb 20. The Ivy League will not play.

The BIg 10 is doing an in-house season - play the other teams 2x. Now, for Hop, a problem every team in the BIg is ranked above them ( maybe Michigan is not ) Maryland is #4 or so Penn St / Ohio St somewhere 6 - 8 and Rutgers about 12 w/ Hop at # 20

We shall see said the Zen Master

No comments:

Post a Comment