Friday 26 February 2021

" I'm Cryin........g, Over You " #2951

 sorry Roy. I am weeping but
I have pink eye or some eye infection.
Love Roy Orbison

I believed that I had scratched the eye and waited. I took one look this AM and said ' its infected '. Thus, did an early run to the Superstore milk, chicken, buns  etc and Polysporin Pink Eye drops.
The company is not stupid b/c the box is pink - the colour of my eye < oh, the left one >.
Okey- dokey drops in. And ...... nothing !

The weather, b/c its all I need to make plans. We hover at freezing + / - for the next 7 days. Today, the sun boomed out and highlights a blue sky. We cross 40 F later this afternoon

Canada meets Astra Zeneca - is the headline of note. AZ is a normal virus vaccine made primarily in England. Thus, Canada will use 3 types of vaccine. There is and has been debate about the effectiveness of AZ. Back in Nov 2020, some articles had the efficacy at 6 % for seniors. The latest #s now show 64 % effectiveness. And this value has raised concerns. However, for Canada, stuck at the bottom of the delivery list, any percent above 50 sounds good.

BTW, appparently, Faxe Amber Brown Ale is a recommended cure for pink eye. This info comes from the same German newspaper that had AstraZeneca < English competitor to PfizerBioN Tech - Ger. > at 6 %

Her goes nothing. First sip. Instant pain relief. And thats good b/c I cannot have another xtra strength Ibuprofen til 6 PM. As well, I'm wearing an ocular patch to keep the left eye closed.
Second sip. More pain relief. Hey ! this is going good.
I think the drops are kicking in, as well. Thus, maybe the amber ale is assisting w/ pain relief. 

The ' lake on the interlock ' < neat name for a resort > is manageable in size and by now the bulk of snow has melted off the roof.

Third sip is a charm. I'm going for four ---->

Drops at noon. Took a Tylenol b/c my Ibuprofen quota was up.

2 nd can of Faxe Amber. Hoping for the best

And Lehman s banner w/ the icon

Country Inspired: Lasting Quality Clothing and Accessories πŸ‘•

No comments:

Post a Comment