Sunday 28 February 2021

for the Birds 🐦

 I edited the Lehman s banner from ' products for the ...... '

The pink eye < ? > saga goes on. Less pain, less red but still there are moments of vast irritation and discomfort.
We shall see said the Zen Master

The day is warm and rain is due. We drop down in degrees after today, stopping above freezing. Of course, the freeze / thaw makes driving a tad dicey. Especially, as in this afternoon, thunderstorms are predicted and lightning bolts litter the weather screen display. I forget why, we are getting winter lightning < they did explain .... ??? >

On the tech front, I am typing using the Duet in laptop mode that has one Type C port. I plug in a dongle and attach a USB A key and the wireless mouse can work. So, I've got a keyboard and mouse - making typing and editing much easier. And the Duet can function on its own < no keyboard, detaches and no mouse > a tablet is born.
For blogging though I do prefer keyboard and mouse

The afternoon pink eye update, says improved from the morning. The instructions say that pink eye should resolve itself in 48 h. I'm working on 72 h if it is still pink came tonight.

Sally ' bathed ' in Lunn
Rising, rising, rising
the light and airy one
How to serve her
Join a longing quest
Jamming yoghurt
lemon curd for zest

Second go round
Streamlined try
Steamed the kitchen, sigh
All prepped up and set
Homemade simple yet
Pleasing all a taste

I'm working on an ode to  " Sally who are you  "

  

No comments:

Post a Comment